REES was established in 2014 within the purview of the Ministry of Environment to provide an umbrella for renewable energy services companies, with the purpose of defending their interests and improving the renewable energy market.
REES works closely with governmental offices, as well as electricity distribution companies to better serve consumers and service providers. REES actively participated in establishing the Coalition of Energy Services Associations “CESA” and is one of its three member associations.
Multiple meetings have taken place with top officials of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR) and Energy and Minerals Regulatory Commission (EMRC), including meetings with her Excellency the Minister of MEMR and the head of EMRC. Membership of REES has reached 35 companies (as of February 2019).
On February 21, 2019, REES held the “Renewable Energy in Jordan: Present and Future” forum. The forum was under the patronage of her Excellency the Minster of MEMR. It addressed the two main issues of energy burden on the national economy and the future of energy services companies in the ever-evolving energy market. The forum issued a list of recommendations, aiming at improving the state of renewable energy and energy efficiency services in the Kingdom. These recommendations were discussed at the highest ranks of the government and by chambers of industry and commerce. Actions based on these recommendations are expected in the near future.
On a regular basis, REES provides support to its members in resolving the problems they face with government regulatory agencies, the Greater Amman Municipality and with electricity distribution companies.
For more information, you can contact REES at 07-99417272, 07-97183537 or at email@example.com.
• Al Manhal Renewable Energy.
• Almasa Switchgear System.
• Al-Nebrass for Renewable Energy Company.
• Altayseer for Trade and Industrial Inv .Ltd.
• Arab Technical Group (ATG).
• Arab Towers Contracting Company (ATCCO).
• Arbeel-Electric for Engineering Industries.
• Arslan Engineering Systems (AES).
• Atlantis Solar Middle East Co.LTD.
• Attaqa Ashameleh for Elctric Equipment Co.
• Bayt Alebdaa for Renewable Energy.
• Bensyan Engineering Technology Co.
• Billeh Electrical Mat.Co-Bemco
• Eco Engineering and Energy Solutions (ECOSOL).
• Edama Solar.
• Electric Technology Experts (Eletech).
• Engineering Almasar Company (EMC).
• Eta-Max Energy and Environmental Solutions.
• Future Sun for Renewable Energy Systems.
• Gamma Energy &Technology L.L.C.
• Gazania Solar Systems.
• Generators for Solar Energy.
• Ideal Solar Energy Co. Ltd - HANANIA Energy.
• Izzat Marji Group (IMG).
• Jet Contracting.
• Madhoun Electronics and Trade.
• Mazen Dajani &Co.
• Meroun Green Solutions Co.
• Meteor Solar.
• Middle East Solar Stores.
• Mustakbal clean tech.
• Sima Industries for Renewable Energy W.I.I
• Spitak Trading Company.
• The Contractor for Energy.
• Wiosun for Renewable Energy Ltd.